Thursday, December 2, 2010

The winner for second and third Interview

After I read all my classmate interviews, I think that Hequiu Liu is the winner for the second Interview and the third interview. He established all four elements needed. Also, He was able to grab my attention more when he posted great visual explanations about Somali customs and traditions there. I have learned a lot of things about Somalia and I enjoyed his interviews.

I know that Somalia is a country has a lot of nice traditions and customs and Hequiu Liu emphasized this idea to me. I like the way Hequiu Liu explained. He covered many points with his useful interviews. He also used a good academic language and used clear ideas that can be beneficial for readers. I can say that I admire Hequiu’s Interviews and he did a really good job.  I can tell that he spent a lot of his time to organize his ideas and to arrange good questions for the people who were interviewed with him. Keep going Hequiu Liu I am sure your interview will be the best, but that does not meant the others did not do a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment